Much appreciated for the information and share!
How neat! Is it ralely this simple? You make it look easy.
I love your site. Keep posting!
“Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to love – and to put its trust in life.” ~ Joseph Conrad
Ive eaten shirataki Noodles. I love shirataki Noodles. Your recipes make my mouth water just reading them.
Good website.. Appreciate speaking about this informative articles. I must say i hope to find out far more written content similar to this.Keep in publishing!
Just adapted this recipe from yours. Please feel free to put it on your site. I love Shirataki!!!!
Buffalo meat Alfredo
1 lbs of ground up buffalo meat
1 Red onion
1-3 cloves of Garlic
Grill master Smoked maple dry rub seasoning
3-5 tablespoons of Butter
Chopped fresh parsley
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
2-3 bags Shirataki noodles of your choice I suggest fettuccini
1. Add the grill master smoked maple rub onto the ground up buffalo meat
2. Dice up ¼ of a red onion
3. In a large frying pan melt butter (healthier use oil or PAM)
4. Throw in the buffalo meat and onion into the melted butter, add more of the maple seasoning while the meat is cooking
5. Slice up the peppers into strips and throw into the frying pan
6. While the buffalo is cooking start making the alfredo sauce
7. Once cooked set this aside.
8. Preparing the alfredo sauce
9. In a pot melt the butter
10. Once melted add 1-2 cup of heavy cream, and let simmer for 5-10 minutes
11. Mince the garlic up and throw into the simmering cream
12. Throw in some parmesan cheese, and fresh parsley and let simmer for another 5-10 minutes
13. Now take the cooked buffalo and throw it in the sauce
14. Make your shirataki noodles and add to the sauce
15. Spice it up throw some siracha hot sauce over your noodles mix well
After reading shirataki noodle site I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this site together.
I don’t even know what to say, this made thigns so much easier! I’ll be sharing my own creation with you soon!