Shirataki Noodle Recipe #1
.5 -1 lb of boneless chicken breast
1 red pepper and 1 yellow pepper
1 can of baby corn
2 cups broccoli floret
1 small onion diced up
.5-1 cup of your favorite teriyaki sauce
1 bag of Shirataki Noodles
2 tablespoons of cooking oil
Prep time- 15-30 minutes cook time-10-14 minutes overall time 25 – 40 minutes
- Cut the raw chicken into small cubes, place them into a plastic bag and add ¼ cup of your favorite teriyaki sauce into the bag to let the chicken marinade. Let sit for 15-30 minutes.
- While the chicken is soaking in the flavors, cut the peppers into strips, cut the broccoli, and dice the small onion up. (you can add any vegetables you like so you can cut the vegetables of your choice) Sometimes I use string beans, water chestnuts, and zucchini, go wild and mainly have fun.
- Add the oil into large skillet or wok, and heat up. Once the oil is hot in 3-5 minutes add the cut up chicken into the skillet.
- In a small pot start to boil water for the noodles. if you need help cooking the noodles watch our video on How to Cook Shirataki Noodles
- Cook the chicken all the way thru (no longer pink) continuously moving the chicken in the pot. This should take 3-5 minutes
- Once the chicken is done add the cut up vegetables into the pot along with the rest of the teriyaki sauce Cook vegetables until done this should take 4-7 minutes (cook on low flame)
- Remember the water is still boiling! Put you weight loss noodles into the boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes strain the water and add the noodles to the large skillet/ wok
- Once the veggies are done, your low fat meal is ready to be served.
Spice it up
– If you want to spice up your meal add red pepper flakes, or even fresh jalapenos