Shirataki Noodles Recipe #36
1.5 lbs of venison cubes
1 table spoon of butter
2 cups of dark beer
1 cup beef broth
½ red onion small minced
¼ cup hot sauce of your choice franks red hot is always good
1 tablespoon of Heinz 57 steak sauce
1 tablespoon of horseradish
Salt and pepper
¼ cup Flour
¼ teaspoon all spice
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 bag of your favorite shirataki noodles. There usually 8 ounces.
1. In a frying pan melt the butter, and brown the venison cubes
2. In a pot add the beer, beef broth, red onion, hot sauce, steak sauce, horseradish, salt and pepper, all spice, and red pepper flakes
3. Mix all ingredients in the pot and set to a simmer
4. Once simmering add the browned venison cubes
5. Let simmer and slow cook for 2-3 hours
6. After 2 hours to thicken the sauce add flour slowly stirring
7. Cook your shirataki noodles using the video on our site. But basically its just rinse then boil for 2 minutes.
8. Once the shirataki noodles are fully cooked add to the simmering pot and serve hot. Enjoy !