Beef Sukiyaki with Shirataki Noodles
Author: Asian Food Grocer
Recipe type: Entree
Delicious authentic recipe
- 1 lb Roast Beef (very thinkly sliced)
- 1 cup Bamboo Shoots
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 2 Leeks (chopped into bite sized pieces)
- 4 large Mushrooms (chopped into bite sized)
- ¼ Chinese Cabbage (head sliced)
- A Few Leaves of Spinach
- ¼ lb Cubed Tofu
- 1 cup Shirataki Spaghetti
- ½ cup Soy Sauce Diluted with ½ pint water
- with 1 tbsp Sugar
- In a little oil, quickly fry the beef and then add the vegetables in the order listed, waiting until one begins to soften before adding the next.
- After a minute gently pour in the diluted soy sauce to taste.
- Serve when the sauce begins to bubble.